*All figures are in New Zealand dollars. (Please note prices are current as at March 2023)
*Please note Homestay fees may increase in 2024. Insurance premium may change by the Uni-Care.
A simplified table of fees and term dates is available here for 2024.
2023 and 2024 -$16,000 per year.
What the Tuition Fee Covers
Full tuition in classes including ESOL (if required), internet, textbooks on loan, and government levies.
$1,000 (first year only)
*$597.07 per year (as at March 2023)
(Medical & Travel Insurance: Uni-Care NZ Student Plan)
*$330 per week in 2023. $340 per week in 2024
This covers the cost of homestay supervision, a fully furnished room, all meals and laundry. All students have a room of their own.
- No charge for Homestay Placement for long-term students
- Airport pick up for first arrival if homestayed by College
Additional Homestay Related Costs
- Personal items and spending money
- Supplementary food cost ($30) if special dietary requirements are required
- Transport costs
These may vary according to the individual programme chosen by the student and are not covered by the tuition fee.
They may include: APPROXIMATE COST
- Course materials, e.g. art supplies - $100 per year
- Trips out of school (varies according to subject choice) - Variable
- Entry fees to NCEA, external examinations and awards. Entry for all level standards - $383.30. Scholarship entries - $102.20 per subject.
- Sports Team Registration - $20-$150 per sport
- Itinerant music lessons - $160-$300 per year
- Instrument hire - $125 per term
Uniform is required for all students. Allow approximately $700.
Uniform can be purchased at the NZ Uniforms in Thorndon Quay, or online.
Students at all year levels are required to bring their own computer device, e.g. laptop, tablet etc to use in class.
Please see the school website for more information on E-Learning.
Additional costs shown here are a guide only and actual costs may vary.